YOUR WEB FULL PAGE AD FREE WEB ACCOUNT
After logging in you are on the Site Advertising Browse screen which shows domain(s) you have signed up for in the grid. Click on the row in the grid with the domain name you want to edit and you will be take to the Site Marketing Profile screen for you to complete the following pieces of information:
DO THE FOLLOWING STEPS IN TAB 1
1) Enter a title for your Directory Link Page. This is up to 100 characters that should contain your Business or Organizations name as well as keywords of what your domain is all about.
2) Enter your Ad Caption (up to 100 characters) that will show up in the Results page of all people finding your site on our search sites. You can change the Ad Caption daily if you want. Do not add punctuation but words that will help drive more business for yourself or get more people to your web site.
3) You are given free of charge a Directory Link Page off the directory button off our home page. This Directory Link Page also called a Web Full Page Ad, lets you advetise your company and even your products and services! The name of your Directory link page is the name of your domain (without the periods) with an .htm extension. So if the new domain you was www.yoursite.com, then your Directory Link Page would be called wwwyoursitecom.htm. You can see your Directory Llink Page by clicking on the Tab 4 AFTER YOU SAVE YOUR CHANGES on this screen.
4) Select your main keywords/phrase for your web site that makes you unique. Enter this in the SiteAdvertisingProfile screen where the l4bel says "KeyWords". Your Keywords are entered on your Full Page Ad in the TITLE meta tag and also the body section of your Ad. Your keywords are hyperlinked to your home page. These keywords that you enter in your own private internet account we give you, are what search engines use when people do searches on theses major search engine sites such as Google/Yahoo/Bing and other search sites.
5) Enter up to 500 characters for an executive summary for your Directory Link Page. This should be an overview of your organization as well the key services and benefits you are offering.
Click on the Save Ad button and you will see at the top of your screen that your information was saved to the database and your directory link pages will be added to ALL of our search site directories in the next 1-2 days. To preview your Directory Link Page, click on Tab 4 description at the top of this screen. It will open up a new internet window for previewing your changes.
DO THE FOLLOWING STEPS IN TAB 2Tab 2 is optional. If you dont want to add a logo to your Directory link page skip to the Tab 3 steps below. If you do want to add a logo (and have a logo on your home page), check the 'SHOW LOGO on Link Page' check box. You have 2 choices to add images: Upload your PC or Mac check the "Use File Location.." checkbox or if you know how to reference image sources on your wen site then check the "Use Web Location.." checkbox. We will start explaining the Upload option first since most are more familiar with that. File Upload: After you clicked on the "Use File Location.." checkbox your display text boxes are rearranged to show different button choices. Click on the Browse button and navigate to an image you want to show first such as your corp logo. Please choose a jpeg, jpg, gif or png extension named image file that is under 2 MB in size. Most web images should be under .2 MB (or 200,000 KB) in size for performance reasons. After selecting the file, click on the Upload Button right beside the Browse button you just clicked on and a message will be shown on the success of the upload. If you what to do the same for the second image, check the Product Checkbox, check the "Use File Location.." checkbox and repeat the same steps.
Click on Tab 4 to preview your image as we dont change the size of your images. If you want them smaller or bigger then you will need to resize the images on your PC or MAC and then re-upload them as uploading an exact filename again just writes over the previous image file. make sure you fill in "Your URL For Image Click" text box below the file name as that will navigate the web surfer to any web page on your web site. Your keywords are linked to your home page so it is wise to pick different web pages for your pictures. Open up a new web browser tab, go to your web site, go to your "Aboutus" page, or your landing page or your product page or your benefit page, click on the top URL address at the top of your browser and copy it. Copy it by highlighting and clicking your keyboard Control Button and holding it down while hitting the c keyboard character. (Faster way to copy). Then go back to the your web advertising tab for "Your URL For Image Click" text box, click your mouse on the text box and clicking your keyboard Control Button and holding it down while hitting the v keyboard character. (Faster way to paste). Do this for both text boxes to take the web surfers to different locations on your web site.
You can go to Tab 3 now unless you are a web techy wanted to try to use an image off your web site shown in the paragraph below.
DO THE FOLLOWING STEPS IN TAB 3Tab 3 is optional. If you have any of the social media accounts listed in this tab then check the check box and paste in the URL. To get your URL, open up another tab in your web browser, enter www.google.com and do a search for your account such as entering your name or company and then the word FACEBOOK if your have a facebook account. When you find it in the Google search, click on it and it will go to your account in your web browser. The web address is at the top in your web browser and that is called a URL so copy it and paste it into the field for Tab 2. Note: FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIN, GooglePlus etc can also have business pages besides your own personal page.
Up to 10 icons are displayed at the bottom of your full page. The first 3 are automatically placed on your full page ad which are a link to your Google listing, your Yahoo listing and your Bing Listing. There are 7 optional icons that can be added. If you have a FaceBook, Twitter, or YouTube account that you want to add the links for on your full page ad then check those check boxes and add the URL to link to them. If you dont know the URL, open up Google and enter FaceBook and your Facebook username and copy and paste that URL into the FaceBook text box called "Your FaceBook URL Link in Google". Do the same if you have a Twitter or YouTube account that shows the information you want. If you have a WordPress Blog site, then check the WordPress icon checkbox and add the URL of your blog siteand the same for Google Plus, Pinterest and LinkedIn if you have set up accounts to link to.
VIEW YOUR AD CHANGES IN TAB 4This tab is automatically updated when you click on it which shows your ad so go back to tab 1 or tab 2, or tab 3, make changes, then click on tab 4 again to view your changes. All changes are saved when you click on this tab 4.